The Yoga Instructor facilitate engaging Yoga sessions for classes and groups at Long Lines. The Yoga Instructor is a part-time, hourly role that reports to the Climbing Gym Manager. Apply by sending a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Greet incoming groups and ensure all participants have signed in.
- Provide safety protocols, review of the class, become familiar with each group’s skill set level, and answer any questions.
- Follow all safety and operational processes for handling groups of ranging sizes.
- Maintain availability to teach Yoga classes on high volume dates and otherwise as needed.
- A current Yoga Teacher Certification.
- A current First Aid, CPR & AED Certification.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take direction and work without immediate supervision.
- Must be able to safely self-transport over uneven terrain or in a confined space.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, team environment
- Must be able to lift and move at least 50 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stand, lean, and kneel on a regular basis.
- Access to Long Lines membership
- Staff discount program and pro deal
Long Lines provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Long Lines complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Long Lines is an employer that participates in the E-Verify program.